Farm in Clifton, Lancashire 1934
Pencil on Paper
H: 27.5cm x W: 38cm
Part of the Manchester City Art Gallery collection
It is signed on the bottom right by Lowry 1934.
A view of a farm house in the distance along a country lane. Two posts can be seen in the centre and a telephone pole to the left with trees on the right. It has been previously identified as Hilton's or Manor Farm situated near the junction of Moss Land and Riders Lane.